from our chocolate recipe collection
Recipe by: Chocolat Weiss Laboratory
From: Chocolat Weiss
- 700g cream fleurette** or whipping cream
- 150g corn syrup
- 100g sweetener (sorbitol)
- 750g 70% semisweet chocolate
- 250g 85% bittersweet chocolate
- 300g of butter
- 450g dark chocolate for coating
Bring the cream, sweetener, corn syrup and butter to a boil.
Melt the chocolates in the microwave oven.
Then pour all the ingredients into the mixer.
Mix thoroughly to homogenize.
Leave to temper at 32°C then poach in the Palets Or piping machine.
Coat with dark chocolate.
Decorate with powder and polyurethane leaves.
To obtain an ideal ganache texture it is recommended to use a food processor.
** NOTE : Crème fleurette is a lighter, more liquid version of crème fraîche.